Thursday, June 29, 2006

Carla Anne Come Talk to Me




Carla Anne Come Talk to Me
By F. Ellsworth Lockwood

Carla Anne come talk to me,
Come and hold my hand.
Carla Anne sit close by me,
Help me understand. Anne, Anne.
Help me understand.

Solo Work

I must have seemed so strange to her.
Made her feel dismayed.
So she turned her back on me.
On a lonesome day. Ay, ay.
On a lonesome day.

Please help me find my way.

Solo Work

Now I keep a thousand wives.
Telling them all lies.
Pointing them to Paradise,
For the big surprise, yeah, yeah.
For the big surprise.

Requiem:
(Chanted by priest)


Santo sancto Diem,
Mas poder al podium
Holy Moly Tritium
Santo fe reciben.

Solo Work

Chorus Group Chants: To see the big surprise.

Some day she will appear,
Scarlet goddess of the skies.
Let her violet dress fall down,
Around my alibis. Baby yeah.
Around my alibis.

Maybe then she will talk with me.
Not turn away.
She will sit there patiently,
In her dynasty, yeah, yeah,
Holy dynasty.
Yeah, holy dynasty.

La la, la la la la la. Come company.
La la, la la la la, Come company.
Solo Work

On my barren knee.
Feel my funny bone.
I guess I hardly know you now.
I still feel alone, alone, alone.
I still feel alone.

More Solo Work

I need someone to talk to me,
And to hold my hand.
Carla please sit close to me,
Help me understand. Dear Anne.
Help me understand.

End.

#carlaannecometalkto me #carlaanne  #frankellsworthlockwood #lockwood #thegreatwhore #christianity

No comments: